Monday, September 29, 2008

Name and a Blessing


Sunday was Preesley Jade Binnies Blessing. It was the cherry on top to a great weekend. (well actually I hate the cherry's they put on ice cream sundaes, so really it was like brownie batter, I love that!) She looked absolutely adorable and was just so happy the whole day. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to all our of wonderful family who made the effort to be there. You all traveled so far to be there and we really appreciated it!!! The luncheon was so fun, all the cousins just ran and played, it was truly one special day. I didn't want it to end. The weather was perfect, the company was fantastic, and the baby was beautiful!!



Families are just the best, and Buck and I have both been blessed with great ones!

6 comments:

Kellogg Krew said...

What a great weekend. And you're right, we do have the best family ever! Glad you got to spend some time together.
Trina

Traci said...

I'm so glad babies need to be blessed, we all need to be baptized,(heaven help us) etc. so we make a point to have gatherings! Can't imagine life without families......we are truly blessed. Thanks for the weekend.(now i get to test my funky swirly word identification skills and try to make out the letters below...it's the most fun I've had all day....wish me luck!)

Crystal said...

U have such a beautiful family. I dont know if you remember me or not but I used to be in your ward many years ago haha! I was younger than, now Im married and have alil girl. My last name used to be ROVA. Its good to see you and see how your family has grown. I remember when u have ur first lil girl! Now you have 4!!

Heidi said...

Well Hello Binnie family. It is me Heidi Gunnell (Borrego)! I can't believe I haven't seen you guys since you moved away from our ward. I can't believe there are 4 girls! I remember when you had just Paige. Preesley is just a month older than my little guy. That's fun :) Well you guys have a beautiful family! Buck, you love being girl trapped! They are all so beautiful.

Connie said...

Wow, what a crowd! Preesley looks so adorable. I'm glad you had such a great day!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I LOVE that your mom has not changed a bit and is STILL wearing her white lip stick!!

Preesley is 1!