Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ally Can Swing HERSELF!!!!






Okay so this is really a cool day for me, Ally can swing herself on the swing. Not just pump her legs, but she can get herself going from a complete stop!! I love this. I do not like to push my kids on a swing, don't know why, but I have never liked it. Sounds terrible I know, but that is just the way I am. On the rare occasion I do take my kids to the park, I try to go to ones that don't have swings. Wow I am sounding like a jerk, anyway. Today Ally came running in the house and said "Mom, I want to show you something down by the swingset" So we went down there and she hops on the swing and starts doing it! So I told Paige to run inside and get the camera. She was so proud of herself!! She is really good at it. Doesn't she look so proud in the pictures? (just a side note, alot of what I post is mundane and borning to most people I know, but the reason I blog is to keep a history for my family, each month I print my blog out and put it in a binder for a family journal.)

5 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like to push their kids on the swings! (That's why I always try to take Mallory with me! Dang school!)

Abby said...

It's not boring at all! It's a big feat to learn how to swing yourself. I can't wait for the day when Jaci figures it out!

Kellogg Krew said...

I love to read about your family. Maybe we are boring too, cuz it looks a lot like us!! I love your idea to print out the blog and put it in a binder..can I copy it??!!

Kristen said...

I'm a hooked stalker...

Anonymous said...

I don't like to push either. And I have never understood why? I just don't so that is a HUGE deal when your kids can push themselves!!

Preesley is 1!