Sunday, November 9, 2008

I SURVIVED!

I survived my Saturday, and have had a great Sunday. Thank you to all you sweet sweet girls who left me a comment. It helps to know that others feel the same way at times. I had a great nights sleep thanks to Linda for taking the baby, although it did feel like I was sleeping on boulders come morning. (you know the "undrained breast" how weird that I just shared that, but I know some of you can relate!) I was so happy to see Preesley this morning, and you better believe she was happy to see me. Linda said she only got up once to eat. Then after church today, Buck took the baby so I could get a Sunday nap! Once I awoke from my slumber I went downstairs to find a husband who was doing the dishes and starting dinner. Honestly, he is wonderful. So we cooked dinner together, chicken tacos, a family favorite, then made 2 batches of cookies, chocolate chip, and oatmeal. What a difference a day makes. Today I am so very thankful for the happy life I live, healthy kids, a roof over my head, food to eat, and the peacefull circumstances in which we live in this country. *Side note to Kodi, please let me know how the pig pen sleepover goes, it doesn't get much more creative than that, Super Nanny, would be proud!*

3 comments:

Allred's said...

WOW, what a crazy time. I am so glad you got some sleep. And the underdrained breast....Yes, I am one of those that totally relates with that. SO glad your getting things done and feeling better.

Raine said...

Hey Trachel. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I love your idea of writing things that you are thankful for. Like you, I am so thankful for all the many blessings I have in my life too. Thanks for helping me stop and think of all those things in these hard times that are still wonderful and that I couldn't live without.FAMILY AND GOOD FRIENDS!

Lee family said...

hey ,was up!was alleys b-day at the movies fun?did the girls like the movie/we saw it and we liked it alot!thx for the comment.your pretty good at this bolling thing to!jk your great wel g2g c u l8r.

Preesley is 1!