Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Are You My Mother?


If your name is Trent, Traci, Troy or Trachel, then Yes, This is your mother! Mom is at it again, this time it was for a Young Women in Excellence Program. Don't worry her head was covered most of the time! Gotta love her!

So I guess today I am thankful for a mom who taught me through EXAMPLE to laugh at myself and to not take things to seriously! I am so thankful for a mom who gives 100% to all of her callings, great or small, and who is never to proud to dress up in anything for just about anything!!!

4 comments:

Kellogg Krew said...

Gotta love your mom!!! Ya know, I find myself thinking.....wonder what aunt Marie would do. Especially when I did girls camp! Your right....great example!

Sommer said...

We just did our YW in Excellence last week, but I would LOVE to know what she did in that fabulous costume for next year! Details please.(sommercurtis@gmail.com)
I'm glad you survived the weekend... they can be doozy's sometimes!
Happy belated Miss Ally!

Traci said...

Mom called me earlier in the week and told me of her Pink chicken picture. She warned me that it would be posted on your blog. Better yours than mine!!Ha ha! Just kidding of course. I'm so thankful for mom and her ability to be so creative and over the top. She makes me proud. You give her something to be in charge of, and oh my gosh....it is way done! love ya mom!

Connie said...

That's awesome! And she's skinny enough to make a great chicken! Or at least not be as embarrassed as some of us in stretch pants. Yay for moms!

Preesley is 1!