Friday, November 7, 2008

Ally is FOUR!

Today I am thankful for Ally! She is a big, bad, 4 year old today. I alternate years that my kids can have a "friend party" and a "family party" and this year is the year of the Family. Which is kinda hard for Ally since she has been able to go to so many of her friends parties this year. So I decided to make her Family party extra special. So this morning I told Paige and Marley they could ditch school to spend the day with Ally. They were all "seriously?" It has been fun, and has made Ally's day! They also have a Sisters Sleepover planned, which consists of games and staying up as late as they want!!! I don't know where Ally came up with the idea of an Elephant cake, but that is what she wanted. In fact my mom asked me today "is Ally into elephants?" No, but she is today. So I did my best to make her an elephant cake. Not to shabby if you ask me!! And I did it all by myself!! So now enjoy a picture tour of her day so far. There are more fun things to come including going to see Madagascar 2, presents, cake, and grandparents coming over! I think after this day, she just might look forward to "family" birthdays every year! That is if Paige and Marley can get used to these phrases "I'm the Birthday girl" "It's MYYYYYY Birthday" One thing is for sure we know exactly who's birthday it is!

Ally's Breakfast-MONSTER PANCAKES-with loads of sprinkles provided by Paige.



Ally's Elephant Decorations



The DITCHERS and Ally's new Scooter


Preesley loved starring up at the elephants and 4's!



Elephant Cake

9 comments:

Kodi Mortensen said...

That is one big cake.

Traci said...

What a FUN memorable 4th birthday!.... For Ally AND the ditchers! And that elephant cake!! (nice job, sis!)I just knew Ally was a republican! Happy birthday Ally! Love you!!!

Crystal said...

I LOVE LOVE the Elephant cake. Sooo Cute!! Course the birthday girl looks Cute too!!!

Andrea said...

That's a good idea to do family and friend birthday rotation! I never can decide if I'm doing a party or not. You did a great job making it a fun Family birthday, so cute! And you DID do a fabulous job on the cake!

Raine said...

Hey there looks like there should be some of that cake left, can I have some? Looks delicious! I would be mad if I were you. Making a cake that turned out that good, and just having a "family" birthday!! I would have had to show that thing off.(Well I guess we did all get to see it.) Anyways good job mom, and I think I am signing up for a "family" birthday at your house next year!!!

Stacie said...

I have always thought of doing my kids birthday's like that also. That was a great way to make it extra special. I am very impressed with the elephant cake. Don't think I could have pulled that one off. My mom says you are becoming quite the Suzie Homemaker.

Abby said...

Awesome job on the cake Trachel! and what a fun day you planned for your birthday girl!! You are such a good Mom!!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Ally! Looks like you had a blast :)
GOOD JOB Trachel the cake looks awesome!

Connie said...

Super cute elephants- even the cake! So awesome! I thought we were the only ones in the world that did "Monster." Was it an Animas thing? They must have learned it at Homemaking or somthing.

Preesley is 1!