Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's a GIRL!


Yeap we've done it again. He have added another girl to our family. This girl comes via you local pet store. Somehow, and I do mean somehow!!! The girls talked us into getting a hamster. It all started with Paige earning money and wanting to spend it on a pet, you know a fish or turtle or something. Well, no turtles at the pet store, and I mean why would you want a fish after you see bunnies, puppies, hamsters and macaws!! Paige was not going to buy a fish! Anyway, we ended up with a hamster. And I told Paige I wasn't contributing one red cent to this little endevour!! Ally and Marley kept saying that they would "mix" their money in with Paige's to get everything. (Ally had $1 and Marley had $2) Well they were about $1-$2 short of having all the cash they needed for a cage, food, bedding, and the hamster. So I gathered up some change (literally) from the cup holder in the car, and gave it to them. I couldn't believe they had talked me into this. What happens is that they get Buck on board with stuff first, so if he agrees and I don't, well...then...I just look like a hag! So there you have it, we have a hamster. It's name is Pam, created from an initial of each of the girls names.

2 comments:

Kodi Mortensen said...

NOT TOO LONG BEFORE YOU HAVE GOATS, MORE DOGS, COWS, PIGS, ETC.

Traci said...

yeah!!! My kids CAN NOT believe it! In fact, Shea said "Does Trachel know?" Ha! If I can handle a RAT, you can handle a cute little hamster. Have fun girls! Hooray for car change!!

Preesley is 1!